What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to discover the path to health, wellness and longevity
- Showing you reliable and scalable connections between health behaviors and long-term outcomes
- Showing you which groups have the highest and lowest healthcare costs
- Showing you which health-related habits are the toughest to disrupt
- Teaching you which group has the highest overall health outcomes
- Teaching you which group avoids healthcare until it’s too late
- Showing you how your gender and age influences your PATH
- Teaching you the geographical connection to PATH
- Health risk factors for each pattern
- The geographical connection to PATH
- Involvement in family health
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pattern of Health scores 72.97/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://patternofhealth.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD57.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: patternofhealth.com you’ll also be taken through to patternofhealth.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)